Please read before booking, changes to service & guidelines
1) We have two ways in which you could place your food order: “table side ordering” and our new “mobile table ordering”.
2) Table side ordering is still an option, and if you are happy to order this way, please call our staff over when you are ready.
3) We have introduced our new “mobile table ordering” system to help cope with demands. We have limited staff working now, and we highly encourage you to use this way of ordering when possible. The order is paid for at the time of placing your order through this new system. This eliminates the amount of contact between yourself and our staff, thus greatly reducing the chance of passing anything onto each other. Free Wi-Fi is available for you to help smooth out the ordering process and the duration of your time with us.
4) Your main (except for noodles & fried rice) now comes with jasmine rice with an optional upgrade for £1. Dessert options are no longer available until further notice due to the limited workforce.
5) Once you arrive at our restaurant, please wait by the entrance to be seen by a member of staff to be taken to your table. Please use the hand sanitising station by the door when you come into the restaurant.
6) We encourage everyone to continue checking in with the NHS Track & Trace. If possible, have your mask on when moving about in the restaurant.
7) There will no longer be limits on how many people can meet together in the restaurant. We will be removing the 1m-plus distancing rule between tables. Please note that we will still be strictly controlling the number of covers we have in the restaurant for the safety of our customers and staff.
8) Due to the number of no shows and late cancellations, we regret to say that we will be storing your card details in our PCI compliant booking system. You will not be charged if you cancel within the minimum notice period of 6 hours before your reservation. Failing to notify the restaurant of your cancellation & not having a confirmation of your cancellation, we will be charging £5 per head to your card. For more information, click here.
We ask for your kind understanding on this matter to follow our guidelines, as we are doing our best to keep you, other guests, and our team safe while we operate. The more people that follow the guidelines, the sooner we can beat COVID-19. Thank you.