A deliciously simple low-calorie Thai dish with the perfect combination of sweet, salty, and sour is made with fresh aromatic ingredients. You can whip this up in a little time. It is easy, flavourful, and refreshing! Perfect for on the go in a lunch box, as a starter or as a main.
What you will need:
Garlic: 2 cloves (thinly sliced)
Red Chilli (thinly chopped)
Sugar: 1 Teaspoon
Fish Sauce: 1 Tablespoon
Brown Sugar: 1 Teaspoon
Lime Juice: 1 Tablespoon
Coriander (finely chopped): 5g
Steak: 200g (we recommend Sirloin)
How to cook:
1. Place the steak in a hot non-stick frying pan to cook (optional: add a pinch of salt and pepper for seasoning).
2. Cook the steak evenly on both sides until it is cooked to your preferred degree of doneness.
How to make the dressing:
1. In a mixing bowl, add 1 teaspoon of brown sugar into 1 tablespoon of water.
2. Add 1 tablespoon of lime juice.
3. Add in sliced garlic & chopped red chilli.
4. Add in onions, celery, tomatoes, and cucumber.
5. stir the mixture and set aside.
Slice the steak up into thin slices and then add it into the salad dressing, and mix the ingredients all together. To garnish, place the coriander on top.